Things To Know Before Visiting New Zealand in August with Traveloka Coupon Code 2018
New Zealand has known as the best place to travel with family. The nature, the city, and the theme park in here are very clean to enjoy your holiday. August in New Zealand means winter, so before you get there, you have to know some information that will help your stay and make your holidays more exciting. The first thing you have to do is choosing the best accommodation for your flight and hotel. And to get the special offer you also can you Traveloka coupon code 2018 for your trip.
Well, here are some things to know before you’re visiting New Zealand in August:
- August became the end of winter in New Zealand. It means that this month won’t be as busy as July.
- Make sure to pack your winter clothes, such as wool, jacket, and raincoat.
- Every skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing place will be a good idea for your trip. You can enjoy those activities with your friends and family.
- August weather made the best scenery at every place in New Zealand. If you’re not doing any activities, you can just road tripping with your Travelmate.
- If you’re not into road tripping, then you can try to bike or take hot air balloons to see the beautiful scenery.
- It will be a good choice to go road tripping in New Zealand, but you have to know that the fuel in here is quite expensive.
- Pick some promo voucher Traveloka to get the special offer in some attractions and activities in New Zealand.
- Because August marks the end of winter, the temperatures might be changed anytime. Temperatures in North Island will be Highs of around 15°C or more and in South Island Temperatures will be highs of around 13°C and lows of -1°C.
- There will be so many events in the city like food festival and cooking workshop. The most popular event you can attend is Kiwi sunday market.
- Weather in August will be good to try hot springs water. There are so many free hot springs that you should try to spend your day.
- August in New Zealand means low seasons so the flight price will be more affordable. You can also try to use Traveloka coupon code 2018 to get an additional discount.
- The low seasons in August made some prices you get is cheaper. So, this time you can try you be a backpacker.
- The daylight in August will be longer so you can travel more. The sun sets around 5:30 – 6:00 p.m, so you have 9.5 to 11 hours of daylight.
- You don’t need a GPS. Try to have some conversation with the local. They’re really nice so you can find any place in New Zealand without your GPS.
- You’ll not like the internet connection in New Zealand. That’s why you have to enjoy every place you came.
- The Flight to Christchurch or Queenstown you had will experience turbulence. So you better to get ready.
Well overall, August will be a great month to travel. You can visit a lot of destination and try every attraction they had. If New Zealand is one of your destination bucket lists, then you have to get your accommodation now. And don’t forget to use your Traveloka coupon code 2018 to get the special deals.