Travel Hacks in New Zealand with Traveloka Coupon Code 2018
September marks spring in New Zealand. This is the perfect weather to have an outdoor activities. In day time the temperature will be 19 degrees celsius in the north and 16 degrees celsius in the south. There are some exciting activities you can try like watching whale in Kaikoura, tour the Milford Road, try to catch some beautiful scenery in Golden Bay. If you’re already planning to get there this spring, you can use the Traveloka coupon code 2018 to get the special deals.
Try this 7 travel hacks to to get more excitement on your holiday:
- In Rotorua, North Island you can find Wai-O-Tapu (The Bridge). Actually, Wai-O-Tapu is not the only hot spring in Rotorua. This city has so many hot springs that you can choose, like Kerosese Creek, Wairua Stream, Kuirau Park, and Waterfall Spout Bath Wai-O-Tapu. The Waterfall Spout Bath Wai-O-Tapu is in the same area with Wai-O-Tapu. You can find Wai-O-Tapu (The Bridge) under the road bridge just outside The Wai-O-Tapu Geothermal Park. Make your accommodation more affordable with the code promo Traveloka. This place is about 30 km south of Rotorua. Get your flight in this weekend so you can enjoy your hot spring in New Zealand.
- Welcome Flat Hot Pools is one of the most popular hot spring in New Zealand. While making a list for your itinerary, you can also find a discount code to get the special offer for your weekend. Before you get into this place, you have to walk on the Copland Track for 7 hours. This hot spring will show you a great scenery of South Island Snowcapped Mountains.
- If you don’t want to enjoy the hot spring in natural places, then Mangatutu Hot Springs Campsite is will be a good choice for you! To get into this place, you can use Traveloka discount code to get exclusive deals. Although the hot spring is in the pool. the water is still from natural hot spring. To find this place, you should head down Puketitiri road for 40 km from Napier. After that, you can turn into Makahu Road for about 10 km.
- The other hot spring you can enjoy in New Zealand is Spa Park. This place is in Taupo. You can reach Spa Park by car. But before you arrive at the hot spring, you should walk from parking area towards the river. And after that, you’ll see the pools under the footbridge.
- Who says you cannot enjoy hot spring on the beach? Well, in New Zealand you can enjoy it in Hot Water Beach, Coromandel, North Island. But to have some hot spring, you must dig them by yourself. So, why don’t you go there with your friends and let’s have some fun in this free hot water. Traveloka coupon code 2018 will make your holiday more exciting. The Hot Water Beach can be found at low tide between the rocky outcrop on the beach and the small rocky island.
- Another hot spring water you can find is in Kawhia Springs (Te Puia Springs). To have some hot water, you must dig your own pool in the sand like Hot Water Beach. But, you can only enjoy the hot spring if it is in low tide condition. This place is in Waitomo, North Island. You can go there by road trip, so you can have an amazing trip with your friends. Well, to get an extra discount for the weekend you can use Traveloka promotion.
- Last but not least hot spring you can try in New Zealand is Kaitoke Hot Springs. You can go to Great Barrier Island, Auckland to find this beautiful hot spring. To get into that island, you can use a ferry or flight. Well, don’t you think it will be expensive because you can use Traveloka coupon flight for this trip.
Well, have you chosen the best hot spring for your weekend? Those hot spring will give you new experience and also can free your mind. But before you go to the hot spring places, you better find an accommodation so you can take a rest after enjoying hot spring water. And, don’t forget to get your Traveloka coupon code 2018 for every trip you take! Happy holiday!